Δευτέρα 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2008

Che - Sounds of Liberation

It’s just me and my friends Dave and Alfredo who I’ve known for many years. I’ve known Alfredo since I was 13 and we’ve waited until now to get together and see what happens. And the results were a lot of fun and we really like the record. Alfredo called me, we were all living in the desert at the time. I was living with Dave. Alfredo had just gotten off of the road with Queens Of The Stone Age and he gave me a call and said ‘look man, I just left the band’ and I said, ‘oh wow, OK’ and we chatted about that. I’ve lived with Dave for the last year and a and Dave is just an insane bass player. I’ve loved his bass playing for years and we’ve been best friends, but ironically enough, we never played together, or at least in a long time and I said, “we’ve got this house, would you be interested in coming over to jam?’ So he came over and we just started jamming. And within about a month we were sitting on a handful of songs. - Brant Bjork

Che - Sounds of Liberation

http://rapidshare.com/files/94752970/Che_-_Sounds_of_Liberation.rar

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: